International Art Gallery

Aapo Pukk


Aapo Pukk


Aapo Pukk

 

Aapo PukkI was born on October 3, 1962 in Tartu, Estonia.

My father Aleksander Suuman (1927-2003) was a well-known poet, painter and teacher.

Aapo Gantry Pedagogical School he studied eight years in Tartu, Tartu exercise in school and later in the 10th High School. Artistic education began Aapo Gantry Tartu Children's Art School , where he studied from 1971 to 1975 . In 1980. he was admitted to the Estonian State Art Institute in the field of architecture . After the first year , however, he went to architecture and graphics in this profession , he graduated in 1986. school year .His art education on the Docks said Aapo as follows :" My Becoming an artist was so natural that I thought at the end of high school , the University of Arts in anyway I can , that may still choose a hard area. To know all the talk that Higher Education is the path of the presence of a hard time . I seem to remember though that the child at the end of the third year of art school told my mom that I will not get to go to art school . Three times a week , four hours at a time outside of the school and the other end of town . Mother's only response was to start with the end of the lead . So I 'm in the arts has continued , and the end is not yet in sight.



Aapo Pukk


Aapo Pukk



No comments:

International Art Gallery

International Art Gallery